Halo 4 what happens in the mission guess

Minuette

So I wanted to see if anyone would want to put there own second mission in the halo 4 campaign in here ( first mission was already leaked) Well I think after crash landing, he might be knocked out for a few hours, when he wakes up, he'll find himself in a strange area (fell out of the forward unto dawn) after that you get up and walk around a forested area with no weapons, he then walks up to a cliff and sees a overview of a rotten(broken-down) Forerunner area, he then proceeds to it, after he enters the base he hears slithering sounds. I don't know what else to say. So what do you think will happen on the second mission?

• Like 1

Why are you trying to ruin the experience for everyone? Sure some of use have an idea of what is going to happen but i'd prefere not to see spoilers as I'm sure most of us here can agree. <_<

I ain't ruining the game, I ain't even close, im just making people excited for Halo 4 since your hearing about, but the con is that people will be sad that it is a long ways away

1st mission escape from the burning ship (add a little tutorial like how to crouch and stuff)

2nd mission MC lands on the strange forerunner planet (in a drop pod or crash with the ship) and try to explore some parts of it for any helpfull items (like weapons or something)

Dang! that sounds strangely familiar *cough* Halo:CE *cough*

Why are you trying to ruin the experience for everyone? Sure some of use have an idea of what is going to happen but i'd prefere not to see spoilers as I'm sure most of us here can agree. <_<

Why are you winning because he's asking for peoples ideas? Im pretty sure that none of us are gonna be really close. An even if were spot on who really cares? "Oh no I have a slight idea what one of the levels may possibly be!" Seriously?

Im not being nasty or rude, but i've noticed you have been complaining about the peoples threads on halo 4. This is a halo forum, this where people discuss topics related to halo whether its in the past or new games coming out, surely if you have read this title this thread may contain "spoilers" so why come on and read a thread if you think there are risks of "spoilers".
  • Like 1

Im not being nasty or rude, but i've noticed you have been complaining about the peoples threads on halo 4. This is a halo forum, this where people discuss topics related to halo whether its in the past or new games coming out, surely if you have read this title this thread may contain "spoilers" so why come on and read a thread if you think there are risks of "spoilers".

That's fine and sure I have been complaining a lot. But, that's only because of people complaining about Halo 4 continuously, saying "Oh Halo 4 is going to be the next COD". I thought he was trying to spoil the campaign, that's all, I don't like knowing too much about a game before I have played it. Well, my bad. We all make mistakes, I take it all back.