500th Post - Thanks guys

DoctorB77

Well. I'm at 500. Nothing too special. I just see all of these members hitting 1000 and talking about all of their friends. So I thought I would just make one.

Out of all of the things I have done on this site I really enjoy just seeing what you all think. It is amazing how so many people can disagree on something. But sometimes I wonder how you all think that. Me being the other side of the opinion. I really enjoy the Halo 4 section of the forum the most. I can't wait for the game to come out. I have been working hard In reach and I pray to go just go positive in 4. :D

Now for the members.

Drizzy_Dan : Good friend. I enjoyed working with him on a heck of a puzzle called Aurora 69086. Now this isn't just a jig saw puzzle. Its a mystery. I felt like a detective when I worked on it. I hope to get back with Drizzy, Adam, Killer, and everyone else and just have some more looks at it. Here's that thread if you want it:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/7182-my-theory-for-the-story-of-69086-website-and-transmission-installation-10/

Azaxx: Very talented artist. I never thought I would find that I have something in common with an Aussie. He makes the forum a little bit brighter and more fun

ZB-85: He welcomed me here. I was originally staying on because of people like him.

Absolute Dog: He I have to say is my favorite mod. (Jester...Don't hurt me D:)

But he helps people when they need it and from what I have heard from him he enjoys the game of Halo more than anyone I have met. Thanks Man

Stealth Pilot: He is my twin. So he might be kindacool like me. Don't get your hopes up though with him.

Just kiddin. I'm glad he is here :D

VivaLebowski: He is very new but he in my opinion is a very good poster. This is the kind of person I enjoy on the site. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

I'm not really just doing this because I hit 500. I just want these people to know I appreciate them.

My goals in the future are to take a role in this forum. I hope to form a grifball team for the Good Games League. I will maybe run tryouts for spots after I get some info from the league officials. I think this forum is the best one that I've been on thanks to the people who thrive here. I thank all of you for making this the best Halo Site on the Web.

A word of advice for you good sir...(or ma'am)

Don't give me a sniper rifle.

LOVE YA GUYS :D (no homo)

• Like 3