How much do custom loadouts really change the game?

Skittlze

OK you can't have an argument with just one side so I'm going to go out and argue for 343 really quick.

So bungie ****** us over on halo reach but you gotta admit when you saw carnage carnival you thought wow this looks pretty bad ass!

343 is really just fixing bungies mistakes. when bungie made reach they said that we had to pick and start with weapons that they chose which often was just picking a power up or in things like invasion you would have to sacrafice your favorite weapon or AA.

Now that we get to pick our weapons we get to start with our favorite weapons every time! So those who like ARs get to start with ARs and those who like BRs get to start with BRs. everybody wins! no longer do you have to suffer a game looking for a good range weapon everytime you spawn and you can get even better with your favorite weapon.

I don't like AA but Im still open to them. I mean in my opinion reach is garbage because they were implemented incorrectly heck the beta was more fun to me than the actual game. So as far as AA go im going to hold my opinion until I see how 343 uses them in the game.

I like this personally. I can go in with my favorite weapons without having to make a gametype. If the rumor I heard is true, than weapon customization is in as well. If it is done right, it will also be a good thing as it can conform to one's playing style without a over-powered boost. I am a classic Halo fan, but I also like this new aspect of realism, as long as the major parts stay untouched, This new system will be great.

I hope you can choose, your weapon. Just thing is, i hope they are balanced such as. Assault rifle, close range heavy recoil (remain same). Br, medium range pittiful at close range but in right hands can be best, and long ranges too but will suffer. DMR, should be a slower paced rifle, with a same scope distance, and same power. Why Reduced paced? Reach's DMR is so powerful, it should be nerfed that way. So in these terms, we have a close range, medium range and long ranged weaponry, for starting weapons. Just, do it right 343i and not make anything over powered, and i shall make a topic soon on my opinions.

Good on you for keeping a positive attitude about it. Starting out with the weapon is what everyone should want and 343i a great decision. It also helps with team stratergy, like 2 people take an ar ( close range ) and the other 2 take the br/dmr( long range )

Good on you for keeping a positive attitude about it. Starting out with the weapon is what everyone should want and 343i a great decision. It also helps with team stratergy, like 2 people take an ar ( close range ) and the other 2 take the br/dmr( long range )

Please don't tell me what I "Should" want, its your opinion and as such is not a fact.

I like the idea of being able to pick between a BR and a DMR as a starting weapon. And as far as competitive gaming goes, they are probably going to have a playlist in which the customizable loadouts are taken out and such. I don't see it as a bad thing unless they make it to where you can select different things for your weapons, which pretty much throws equality out the window.