500 posts! Thank you guys!

Baby Boo

As you may have seen, I have finally reached 500 posts, and it is all thanks to you guys :D I'd like to give special shouts to some people:

Azaxx: a great friend of mine here on the forums, always makes me laugh :D

ZB-85: another good friend :) always supportive, also makes me laugh

Absolute dog: one of my favorite moderators :D always has a solution, probably one of the most dedicated to the forums, does whatever he can to make it great :)

Cupman: always been a great friend, along my side, supporting me :)

Shadow magnum: one of my first friends here on the forums; made me feel welcome, still a good friend :)

Donut: King of the shoutbox! Always makes me and all the other members laugh, and a really kind member :)

Twam: Well, what can I say... without him, none of us would be here. He maintains the site, and does an amazing job! :) And also... He's Twam, he is god :D

All other members: you are the very big part that makes this community constantly grow :) you are all great guys, and girls, and I hope to see you guys here for time to come :)

If I missed you, don't feel offended you are not forgotten :) again, thank you all for your support!

• Like 1