Flood will not be an enemy in Halo 4

Zuko 'Zarhamee

• 1 month later...

Skip to 4:07 and you'll see a picture of a post by Frank O'Connor. He says that we won't be fighting the Flood in Halo 4. Could this mean that they'll be in the game as allies?

^<<(this guy has been inside bungies head for a while to realize this level of detail that they go through when they speak, nice point to make) :/ while it would be nice to have the flood back firstly i dont think it will happen just yet...also if they were going to be our allies 2 things would have to happen 1: they would have to have enough biomass built up into a gravemind to think for them 2: they would need to be horribly threatened enough to feel they HAD to ally with us...secondly i dont think the flood r inside the sphere thingy cause it would either be overrun with them or the enemies we saw in the trailer would have been killing them horribly until they were no longer existant

i would love to see the flood come back because theyve been an absolutely wonderful enemy (flamethrower cannonfodder >: D) but firstly i dont think theyll be back just yet and i hope when they do come back it wont be as allies >:3

• Like 1

Doubt it, If the shield was desinged to keep the flood off the planet, why would the (?) Forerunners (?) bring them to it?

the planet in halo 4 is not necessarily the shield world...Halsey and the spartans were not attacked in the book u notice but it seems the inside of the planet in halo 4 is filled with those strange creatures...this appears to be something more ment to contain these creatures than a "shield world" so honestly anything could be inside this but it is my opinion that if the flood had been in this world with those creatures one of them would have wiped out the other most likely