Halo 4 according to gameinformer

TryToBeSneakyIdo

ive recently read or heard about the article for halo 4 in gameinformer and frankly i am already dissapointed in halo 4. I think that for 1 they are trying to turn it into another game. Not to point any fingers. But Call of Duty is what im talking about. I mean some of the changes are ok like the inate sprint. but the changes like respawn, unlocking weapons, and custom loadouts is uncalled for. I Think that these changes are stupid and that halo 4 is already become something that the fans don't want. Comment and tell me what you think ?

Edited by Absolute Dog
Unnecessary narrative changed.

Spectral Jester has said that 343i is announcing a big release for information about Halo 4. Hopefully Stealth Pilot is right and they will shed some light on all of these GameInformer links. I am really looking forward to it, and remember that 343i doesn't want to follow in CoD's footsteps. They have already said that they would like to stay a seperate game from Call of Duty, all they are doing is bringing more twists to make the game more interesting.

-MaGIIXz