Rooster teeth video, They are using a Halo 4 GAMEPLAY

Evi1 Ninja69

Good point Timbo. I can't remember if they added invisible collision surfaces to smooth the steps or not in Reach. In a map I just did for H2MT, I didn't use the sloped geometry over my steps, and the nades go all weird, yet your biped can still clim b up the stairs with ease. very weird indeed and an excellent question Timbo. You might wanna post that question up to BS and see if she answers it back. i don't see why letting us know small things like this would be any kind of a security issue.

This video is better than the Wraparound one haha. I'm hoping stairs don't affect grenades all weird like they did in Halo 3 and are just treated like a sloped surface.

why would you think that? Stairs are stairs they will act like stairs not a invisible slope that will effect the grenade

I think you guys misunderstand the physics involved when it comes to stairs. Stairs have always used an invisible plane over top of them, so that the height of the steps does not effect or stop player movement. Also, grenades do not bounce of stairs without the planes. They tend to just sit or get stuck. Because of physics limitations with things like grenades, they do not bounce or respond well to mutiple collisions of a "stairs" magnitude.