116 members have voted

1. 1. did you like to have the option to choose female body in REACH

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. do you want it to return in halo 4

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care!!

all i hope for is that guys stop using female spartans.......

it annoys me when some of us men dont even know what gender they are.....

just kidding, i simply find it annoying when guys use girl spartans.......its not like its 3rd person or anything where you can check out the rear...... :thumbsup: .....if you know what i mean

• Like 2

I am 100% up for the female armor to come back, but I'd want for 343i (if they were to bring it back) to make a way so only girl can wear it. I like sending a "Good game" msg to my fellow team mates when playing online, but when I see a player using the female armor I don't know if to say dude or dudee since some MEN are inmature enough to go using the female armor, and I get it wrong most of the time. The only thing that men are doing by using the female armor is acting stupid and insulting the Halo female comunity. Just like Victory Element said: "and thats why guys shouldnt use girl spartans....... "

I am 100% up for the female armor to come back, but I'd want for 343i (if they were to bring it back) to make a way so only girl can wear it. I like sending a "Good game" msg to my fellow team mates when playing online, but when I see a player using the female armor I don't know if to say dude or dudee since some MEN are inmature enough to go using the female armor, and I get it wrong most of the time. The only thing that men are doing by using the female armor is acting stupid and insulting the Halo female comunity. Just like Victory Element said: "and thats why guys shouldnt use girl spartans....... "

finally, someone with the same opinion as me. I think the gender should be based off of your xbox avatar. I would think almost all guys have male avatars, so they would end up with male spartans. Likewise with girls

• Like 2

I agree female Spartans should be included only if your avatar is a female but, what happens if a player signs in as a guest.

Should it just give them the option new profiles get when you first boot up Reach? This would solve the problem of immaturity because nobody is going to want to be a guest just so they can play as a female spartan when they are really a male.

I want them to be in the game as well as female sangheili cause I play as a sangheili (as you can see from my sig xD) and want to play as my own gender lol

ummmmm, i dont know if anyone has even seen a female sangheili before......what the heck would it look like.....?.....better yet, how would its voice compare to the male elites??

I agree female Spartans should be included only if your avatar is a female but, what happens if a player signs in as a guest.

Should it just give them the option new profiles get when you first boot up Reach? This would solve the problem of immaturity because nobody is going to want to be a guest just so they can play as a female spartan when they are really a male.

i think it would be easiest if the guest just ended up the same as party host. it may not solve the porblem, but other solutions may make things more complicated than they need to be

"Dude" is Unisex. Or well, I use it as Unisex

finally, someone with the same opinion as me. I think the gender should be based off of your xbox avatar. I would think almost all guys have male avatars, so they would end up with male spartans. Likewise with girls

ummmmm, i dont know if anyone has even seen a female sangheili before......what the heck would it look like.....?.....better yet, how would its voice compare to the male elites??

i think it would be easiest if the guest just ended up the same as party host. it may not solve the porblem, but other solutions may make things more complicated than they need to be

I hear you man, I too thought about the the armor reflecting the avatar thing and what AssaultSniper1989 said is another good solution, the best we can do is hope and wait for 343i to come up with something. And Victory Element, no one has ever seen a female Sangheili in the game before but the makers of "Halo Legends" in the episode "The Duel" they showed a female Sangheili which is the wife of the Prophet. So they could use that as a model, I am not a Sangheili expert and we should ask "Sнак Т 'Vэяаssээ" about this but if we never see a female Sangheili in battle it might be beacuse in their religion the female stays behind taking care of the young, again we should ask a Sangheili expert. P-1609 sorry but "Dude" is not a unisex word, the equivalent of a dude for females is "Dudette" and/or "Dudess"; the word "Dude" has become (nontheless) a unisex word over the years and goes as far back as the 1950s. But to some of us men the difference between the two word is non existent, but the girls see the difference and it is of courtesy to use either slang (Dudette or Dudess) when reffering to them. I still think that 343i should come up with a way to make the girls play with a female Spartan and men play with a male Spartan. Maybe fill out a survey before playing the game?

I hear you man, I too thought about the the armor reflecting the avatar thing and what AssaultSniper1989 said is another good solution, the best we can do is hope and wait for 343i to come up with something.

Maybe fill out a survey before playing the game?

IMO a survey is a lengthy approach to this issue however, it is still plausible.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do want it back but i also dont want it back in a way. i found that there was too many men playing as women i'd be like "oh look a girl!......oh wait, its just a guy dont wrorry"

anyway girl gamers dont realy get much recognition and that should be changed so the return of the female arctype would be good, as long as it isnt abused in such ways as the 'Kat' incident -.-