What will the Halo 4 viral campaign be?

Adam91

Earlier this month microsoft announced that a halo 4 commercial was under way (check here for details on that) but what im curious about is that they also announced that there will be a halo 4 viral campaign but what will the viral campaign be about? I havnt heard anything else from it since then.

Frank O'connor said in the halo A-Z that they will have a twist early this year that will bring AI's back into the frame

Is this campaign the Aurora Cygnus thing?

Any thoughts?

Would explain the sudden emergence of AuroraCygnus! Im hoping they do a live action trailer the same as Halo Reach Deliver Hope! I still watch that trailer now.

I agree. Or the ODST one. Both incredible marketing campaigns.

But I always hope for some huge intricate ARG. Maybe using the Forerunner language from Halo CEA terminals.

I agree. Or the ODST one. Both incredible marketing campaigns.

But I always hope for some huge intricate ARG. Maybe using the Forerunner language from Halo CEA terminals.

The ODST trailers trumped Reach trailers. The one with the music playing and the kid turning into a badass ODST is classic.