halo4 what the first you do when you get the game

Robbo256

When i get the game, i will spend around 20-30 minutes checking all of my stuff in the edition of Halo that i get. Then hop into the game, amd do half of the campaign, forge and get to know the maps, finish the campaign. Do multiplayer then spartan ops, then forever forge and multiplayer.

Gonna play Campaign on Legendary non-stop, finish it completely, play some forge and familiarize myself with all the different weapons and then play matchmaking for an hour then play spartan ops then play more matchmaking then get all campaign achievements then aim to get 100% completion of achievements.

• Like 1

Gonna play the campaign. Full way through, non stop.

Same here. I will play through the whole campaign, soak it up for a day, then jump into Forge and Custom Games, just to check it out. Then I will play Multiplayer for days. And then more days. Then maybe check out the Forge again a couple times, but Multiplayer. My oh my. I love it. Yes, I will do Spartan Ops, but I will finish them quickly so I may jump back to MM.