ultimate sandbox

DoctorB77

Yes. I would like that. But maybe instead it would be cool to have a remake of Forge World except make it 5x bigger and when you go across that ocean area towards that mountain of snow theres a new forge world but its snow everywhere. If you go a different direction you end up in a forest jungle forge world and then another area a desert. That would be awesome

I like that idea Derp. It could be done easily enough thru the multiple bsp usage function, but the only issue is, that only players on that particular loaded bsp would be able to interact directly with eachother. Although I doubt they could they could get the server to properly respond to people being on different bsp sections though...who knows? Maybe the new H4 engine has some crazy functions even I never thought of?

Please post this under the 'halo 4 forge' thread. Nevertheless, your idea is really good! That would be great to see in halo 4.

That thread is a mass pit of utter chaos. I am afraid of it

Yes. I would like that. But maybe instead it would be cool to have a remake of Forge World except make it 5x bigger and when you go across that ocean area towards that mountain of snow theres a new forge world but its snow everywhere. If you go a different direction you end up in a forest jungle forge world and then another area a desert. That would be awesome

That would be cool. I was just wanting somewhat of an open area and flat instead of just having a small little piece of land that is flat above the arena. The arena was too dark for some maps that I wanted to be well lit.

• 8 months later...