Community Awards - Trimming Them Down

Spectral Jester

Okay just a quick heads up, I am currently in the process of removing some of the awards.

For the simple reason there is way too many, and some of them are kind of the same thing.

I know some of you (Azaxx) will be gutted.

But the time it can take the moderating team to allocate these awards is very time consuming.

So when you check your awards and there are some missing, dont panic, check the awards tab first, you'll probably see its no longer on the list.

I do realise that this will upset some of you, so please keep your rants in pm to me, Ive got broad shoulders.

Some of the awards will be replaced with others, some will disappear altogether

Thanks for reading, and sorry once again

Jester

• Like 8

Love how you included Azaxx's name in the post haha I think this is a good idea SJ.

Edit: Aww now people don't know I'm a nice guy! And the Choot 'em Award was one I was really looking forward to! And Quantity Not Quality was just plain old funny! Aw!

Nother Edit: You took out MVP and News Group Awards! AW

• Like 2

Azaxx will be disappointed. :P Anyways, I'm fine with it, I understand that there is a lot, and some need to go.

At least most of us will understand, MOST of us. *Stares at Aza in disappointment.*

Guest hotdog8818

Um what! I earned them aww! I lost my event oraganization man why is this happening! Is their a rule that we cant flip out? Lol

Edited by hotdog8818

I don't really mind, but the "Nice guy" award given to me by AD. That would only leave me with one award given to me by the guy. I was also very happy to earn it before I got to 50 posts. But I understand that it needs a trim.

You could have at least kept the staff award. That doesn't need awarding much, does it.

You braggart! :P

SJ, I did notice that some awards were gone from the awards section, but I also noticed some new ones, and some old ones that look better :)

I think the awards that were deleted should have been kept except that they are now no longer obtainable. The awards shouldn't have been taken away. That's like going up to a WWII veteran and taking away his medals. I am actually very disappointed about how this was done. There are other ways.

You could have at least kept the staff award. That doesn't need awarding much, does it.

so being a staff member isn't enough?

I think the awards that were deleted should have been kept except that they are now no longer obtainable. The awards shouldn't have been taken away. That's like going up to a WWII veteran and taking away his medals. I am actually very disappointed about how this was done. There are other ways.

Slight overkill there derp comparing WWII medals to fun awards on a forum

so being a staff member isn't enough?

I never said that. Read my signature. You know the answer to that question.

I'm saying, moderators have an award, admin have an award, staff had an award. It doesn't take much awarding, because staff members rarely change. That was my proudest award to have.