MLG's Killa_KC Posts His Thoughts on the Halo 4 Playtest

Archangel Tyrael

As much as I love a challenge as well, I do enjoy the Halo 2 and 3 shot systems better than reach. If you give out accurate headshots so many times to another you should be rewarded for your all your accuracy with a kill, not the guy sprinting off no shields. I liked how the Halo 2 and 3 systems were more consistent. Not arguing with ya, but just sayin!

I understand. In a way we both want the same thing.

As much as I love a challenge as well, I do enjoy the Halo 2 and 3 shot systems better than reach. If you give out accurate headshots so many times to another you should be rewarded for your all your accuracy with a kill, not the guy sprinting off no shields. I liked how the Halo 2 and 3 systems were more consistent. Not arguing with ya, but just sayin!

i agree with you about accuracy in headshots and that headshots even with shields on should be more damage, but the shot registration off host on halo 3 was just bad. I like that reach's registration is much better.

i agree with you about accuracy in headshots and that headshots even with shields on should be more damage, but the shot registration off host on halo 3 was just bad. I like that reach's registration is much better.

I do agree with on the shot registration in Halo Reach. It is better but the accuracy was a joke compared to Halo 2 and 3. In my opinion the shots that didn't register in Halo 3 was much less than the number of headshots that don't count in reach. Seems like with Reach it's so common for that to happen and in Halo 3, shots not registering was a very uncommon thing.

yeah, i realize that bloom was a big fault to the game but as far as shot registration with no bloom i have no complaints. hopefully halo 4's shot registration even with some kind of spread if implemented isn't a complete malfunction off host or in bad connections.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree with on the shot registration in Halo Reach. It is better but the accuracy was a joke compared to Halo 2 and 3. In my opinion the shots that didn't register in Halo 3 was much less than the number of headshots that don't count in reach. Seems like with Reach it's so common for that to happen and in Halo 3, shots not registering was a very uncommon thing.

ya i agree. in the swat playlist ive missed so many of my second or third consistent shots because of bloom

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...