Undead's Signature Shop!

Undead

Hello everyone, I decided to make my own signature shop on the site. All signatures are FREE and you can have whatever theme you want whether it would be Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Gears of War, Uncharted, or Ghost Recon. Any game you want I'll make you the signature that you want. If I didn't do a good job please tell me I respect your honesty as I can learn from it. If you want certain colors tell me I'll add them. Same thing with a font if you like a font and want me to use it send me the link to the font and I'll use it! This is just a little something I'd like to do for the community.

Here is some of my work:

343iCFsig2-1.jpg?t=1335656791

Halo4UndeadXmb1-1.jpg?t=1335539804

343iCFsig.png

SteelersUndeadAvatar.png

Thanks for being an awesome community!

• Like 1

This is a great idea! Theo said he needed some help, and he got it. I think he will appreciate this!

That's not what theo meant though. He is currently in the process of choosing who to add to the REAL shop.

I'm not sure the moderators will be okay with this. The other shop is an official shop for official Art Department staff.

• Like 2

That's not what theo meant though. He is currently in the process of choosing who to add to the REAL shop.

I'm not sure the moderators will be okay with this. The other shop is an official shop for official Art Department staff.

Yeah I know I found out it was a position in the shout box after I made this thread. I didn't know it was a position. So if I cant have this a moderator can close this thread.

Yeah I know I found out it was a position in the shout box after I made this thread. I didn't know it was a position. So if I cant have this a moderator can close this thread.

Sounds like a done deal. Why don't you PM a moderator to see if they're okay with it? Vitamin PWN should be online.

• Like 1

Can I have one with a spartan kicking a puppy saying I'm sorry with a soeech bubble!!!!?????????? Thanks!!!!

I'll make you one if I get the okay from a moderator. So far I'm getting no response.

Yeah, If I am to be perfectly honest here, I'm not cool with this.

I needed assistance, that's why I was accepting applications from people who wanted to help out. EGYPTIANGHETTO was kind enough to lend a hand. Just for future references, anything art-related that contributes to the forum goes through me.

-Thanks.

• Like 2

Yeah, If I am to be perfectly honest here, I'm not cool with this.

I agree with theorix here. This is pretty much bang out of order. Theorix is running the signature shop for a reason, he is head of the art department. If you want to help him out there, then message him, but don't go creating a new one without first contacting someone, and getting their permission.

Stop coming down hard on him guys. It's uncalled for.

This guy is fairly new and is not as active as most of us have been, even in the same time frame he has been here. He probably didn't realize that the art goes directly through Theorix, which is perfectly fine. Not everyone, minus Moderators, reads every single topic and post on this forum. I sure don't. So, seriously. Chill.

snapback.pngQuantum, on 29 April 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

See, even he realized that he needed permission after he was told that he needs to contact someone.

• Like 4

Luke, Undead asked for the thread to be closed after he realised he was in the wrong, Theorix explained the situation, case closed.

Forgive me I may be wrong, isn't Theorix the one who should be jumping down Undeads throat?

Remind me where Art Department concerns you?

• Like 4