Need advice...

OK, theres this super HOT girl in class that I want to date, but whatever I try, she just treats me as a friend. OH, and I've tried straight out saying I love her and giving her free stuff but she STILL treats me as a friend.

Could you please share any advice you may have...

Were you alone with her when you told her those things.. You should try to be alone with her more often. A good way to slip out of the "friendzone" is to attempt to get intimate when no one is around, she may be acting different and not showing how she may feels if people are around.

Do you know if she likes another guy? you should ask her, dig into her life as much as possible, information wise that is. Don't stalk her lol.

Here's what happened to me one time. I liked this girl and she was going out with a guy. So I decided to become better friends with her for the next 3 months. After she broke up with the guy she was dating, I decided to talk to her about how I feel about her a week later. So I did and when I told her I like her she was fine with it. We continued to talk and then 3 weeks later she said she was ready to go out with me.