Ask The Director.

The Director

What do you think would suit me as a custom member title?

The Lead Wall would sound pretty good, and it would go with your username quite well.

what type of dog is Buck Bundy?

Buck_Bundy.jpg

LOL He is a Shaggy Briard Sheepdog. I actually saw this on Animal Planet a while ago. xD
  • Like 1

deadmau5 is dubstep, he's electro house ;)

and do you listen to chripsy?

No I don't lol And deadmau5 does electro house AND dubstep. He also likes to mix the two.

Why call yourself a director? You aren't a real director!

Yes I am, I'd like to see you prove otherwise. :P

What's the proper way to react when your best friend of 12 years sends you a text saying " where you at baby?" (he's a guy BTW)

I believe the proper response in this case would be "lolwut?"

What makes a skater a skater?

Enjoyment of skating. If you are a good skater, and you love skating, then you are a skater. That's really all there is to it.

How does 90 millimeters of tungsten strike you?

*Covenant Death Gurgle*

Seriously though, Sgt. Johnson is the funniest Halo character ever.

• Like 3

Do you really exist or are you a piece of unknown multidimension energy source from the deep stitches of time itself, that has come here to influence our lives for the benefit of one unanimous purpose to reap untouched experiences of the human mind? :coffee:

Do you really exist or are you a piece of unknown multidimension energy source from the deep stitches of time itself, that has come here to influence our lives for the benefit of one unanimous purpose to reap untouched experiences of the human mind? :coffee:

I really do exist. I am definitely not a piece of unknown multidimensional energy source from the deep stitches of time itself. :D (Also, is that a Trigun reference?)

I remember reading/hearing somewhere that one of the Reach DLC maps was from the campaign, and was supposed to ship with the game, but got cut. Which map is this?

My guess is Anchor 9 or Breakpoint.

Well actually Anchor 9 is the name of the station you defend in your saber during the campaign. :D The map itself is the inside of the station. There was actually going to be a cut-scene inside Anchor 9 (showing people hard at work in the multiplayer map), but it was cut from the game. Little bit of trivia, the area that the multiplayer map is located in the floating station is where Jorge gets ready with the pelican in the mission. :D

is there such a thing as "too awesome" and if so how much is too awesome?

No, there is no such thing as too awesome. :D They sky isn't even the limit when it comes to awesome because there are no limits!
  • Like 1

Two questions.

1. Why do a lot of people not properly use ID3v1 & ID3v2 tags?
  2. Is it possible, or has it ever been possible, to join the US military (this case in particular, the Army) when you are only 16?

Two questions.

1. Why do a lot of people not properly use ID3v1 & ID3v2 tags?
  2. Is it possible, or has it ever been possible, to join the US military (this case in particular, the Army) when you are only 16?

1. Because people aren't educated properly in how to use the tags.

2. It depends on which state you are in. Usually you can if you have a parent's permission and have graduated early, but some states will not let you. Each different branch also has different criteria for new recruits.

What is a good way to get likes? :question:

By writing posts that are in-depth and considered to be good by the majority of people on the forum. For instance, if you are in a debate with someone in a post, you would get more likes for a detailed analysis of your side of the argument than a post that simply states "nuh uh stupid head". :D
  • Like 2

1. Because people aren't educated properly in how to use the tags.

2. It depends on which state you are in. Usually you can if you have a parent's permission and have graduated early, but some states will not let you. Each different branch also has different criteria for new recruits.

By writing posts that are in-depth and considered to be good by the majority of people on the forum. For instance, if you are in a debate with someone in a post, you would get more likes for a detailed analysis of your side of the argument than a post that simply states "nuh uh stupid head". :D

! what if someone explains it first and they get all the likes? I am usally late to threads. :blush: