Ask The Director.

The Director

1577846.29968 times a year. In other words, 1,577,846 times in a normal year, 1582166 in a leap year. :D

Yes. Hence the question format and question punctuation.

Born, eat, poop, grow, eat, poop, grow, hunt, eat, poo, mate, possibly become pack leader, possible migration or territory expansion, hunt, eat, poo, die of old age.

If you are asking about the life span, in the wild they rarely live more then 10 years, in captivity they can live up to 20 years.

Fantastic Director, you are smart. However, I must correct you on my first question. "Is this a question?" is a GCSE question in which the answer is: If this is a question, this is the answer. The candidate that answered this correctly got an A*.

• Like 1

How young can you be to die of old age?

"old age" is a term that means someone died of cellular decay. The age for everyone is different. In the middle ages, it used to be around 30 or 40. Now it's between 60 and 100. If the person is not considered elderly, then they instead died of "natural causes".

What is Einstein's theory of relativity?

The theory that space and time are relative concepts rather than absolute concepts

If you were to put all the worlds dirt, rocks, water, people, and items in a 10x10 box, how many boxes would you need?

10x10? 10 feet by 10 feet? 10 miles? 10 lightyears? 10 worlds?

What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

A blue house is made of blue bricks. A yellow house is made of yellow bricks. A red house is made of red bricks. An orange house is made of orange bricks. What is a green house made of?

The letter m, and glass.

If someone dies by electric chair, how many amps does a standard execution send?

Between 6-20 amps. Also, there is no such thing as a standard execution. Every different prison does it differently, every different state has different laws on it.

What they couldn't catch, they kept; what they caught, they got rid of.

That's not a question, but the answer to the riddle is fleas.

who's you're favorite baseball team?

The Idaho Vandals. lol Gotta rep the hometown. xD

Who's your favourite Soccer team?

Don't really follow Soccer, but the US does pretty well for a country that doesn't really care for the sport. lol

Fantastic Director, you are smart. However, I must correct you on my first question. "Is this a question?" is a GCSE question in which the answer is: If this is a question, this is the answer. The candidate that answered this correctly got an A*.

Yes well this isn't the General Certificate of Secondary Education lol and the answer "yes, because it is formatted as a question" is valid in every field except for philosophy, who are right arses when it comes to logic. In philosophy, there is no right answer anyway.

Is eating a Mermaid considered cannibalism?

No, a Mermaid is not a human being. It would be eating a sentient being, however, which is considered immoral.

What is "The Shipmaster"'s actual name?

Rtas 'Vadum if you mean the one in Halo 3.

Also, had to double post because I had more than the allotted "quote blocks". xD

Don't really follow Soccer, but the US does pretty well for a country that doesn't really care for the sport. lol

Yes well this isn't the General Certificate of Secondary Education lol and the answer "yes, because it is formatted as a question" is valid in every field except for philosophy, who are right arses when it comes to logic. In philosophy, there is no right answer anyway.

No, a Mermaid is not a human being. It would be eating a sentient being, however, which is considered immoral.

Rtas 'Vadum if you mean the one in Halo 3.

Also, had to double post because I had more than the allotted "quote blocks". xD

Rightly said, sad Philosophy people.

Holy god, you are GENIUS. I NEED to stump you xD

What is the difference between a novel and a book?

If Humans evolved from Monkey/Ape, why are those still here?

If the FBI breaks down you're door, do they pay for it?

Three questions. You must get stumped on one.

DAMN YOU!!!

And its 10x10 feet.

Then factoring in the mass of everything, I would say one. All you need to do is supercompact it. :D How? Black hole.

Holy god, you are GENIUS. I NEED to stump you xD

What is the difference between a novel and a book?

If Humans evolved from Monkey/Ape, why are those still here?

If the FBI breaks down you're door, do they pay for it?

Three questions. You must get stumped on one.

1. A novel is a book with a story, a book is a class of written material. A novel is a book, but a book is not always a novel. (answered this before btw).

2. Humans didn't evolve from Monkeys or Apes. Humans evolved from something that evolved from something that evolved from something that had two different evolutions. This split then transformed over time into two different species with similar DNA, but very different appearances and intellect.

3. If they break down your door by mistake, then yes. However, if they have a warrant to get you, then them breaking down the door is because you didn't answer it, or because you made them feel as if they had no other choice, so they do not have to pay for it.

• Like 1

A man is found hanged in a room from the rafters, there is nothing else in the room except a puddle of water underneath him, the room is locked from the inside and there are no windows or other doors, in fact no way of exiting the room.

Police say its a suicide, who did he do it? as there is no furnture or anything in the room

A man is found hanged in a room from the rafters, there is nothing else in the room except a puddle of water underneath him, the room is locked from the inside and there are no windows or other doors, in fact no way of exiting the room.

Police say its a suicide, how did he do it? as there is no furniture or anything in the room

He climbed on a block of ice that has since melted. :D
  • Like 1

What is 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 50 x 60 x 70 x 80 x 90?

A very long math problem! :D lol Jk, it's 22861440000000.

Will we hit 100,000 posts soon?

We already have! Yay us! :D

Who is the oldest person in the world?

His name is Onkampip and he is 392 years old. He lives on a mountain in Tibet. People go up to talk to him every once in a while to seek wisdom. I am one of his disciples, trained from a very early age to one day replace him. Until that day comes, however, I have been asked to do what he does, but elsewhere from where he does to perhaps ease his burden (and also lessen his contact with people, he hates people).

whats the proper usage of the term "Begging the Question"

To use a statement or claim as a fact without any evidence to support it other than the statement or claim itself.

Like saying "I think this soup is nasty because it's gross." The word gross does not explain why the soup is nasty, and pretty much means the same thing as nasty in this case. The proof of the statement is merely a restatement of the premise, so whoever would have said this would have "begged the question".