Ask The Director.

The Director

:D 16 bolts and 1 diameter each, but I'll accept that. Just a slip of the word. Out of curiosity, where'd you learn that?

My father, who has worked on such things on a daily basis since he was 16. lol He wouldn't let me live the fact that I got the steel beam question wrong down. xD

Also, thanks for pointing out the error. I've edited the post. :D

What is your favorite music/band

Mudvayne. And I particularly enjoy instrumental dubstep.
  • Like 1

I do fear that it will "Spoil" the game for me, so if there WERE to be more info shown I would prefer it to be Multiplayer so that it doesn't give away the campaign.

I completely agree. New question.... Was this forum topic a secret plot in order to gain a lot of posts in a short amount of time? O.o

I completely agree. New question.... Was this forum topic a secret plot in order to gain a lot of posts in a short amount of time? O.o

No, this forum topic was actually a huge conspiracy to actually help people that was taken advantage of. lol

What's your opinion of Halo 4?

I cannot wait to play the game. :D

Do you like cats?

They can be entertaining, however their fur causes me to sneeze, which I do not like doing. So, kind of.

I have a weird problem. I'll be feeling fine, but some minor thing ( a losing streak in Halo Reach, for example) will suddenly make me really depressed for no reason at all. What do you think?

This can be many things. Perhaps you are in a "funk" which is a normal part of life where your body adjusts it's levels of hormones to try to keep things "normal". Or, perhaps you just need more iron in your diet. Or, this could be an early warning sign of depression. My suggestion is to cheer up, take some iron supplements, and work out a little each day to increase dopamine levels in your body. :D

What three (minimum, I'll gladly except all of them if you know :D) chemicals/chemical compands/materials when combined under the right conditions produce Ferric Chloride (FeCL)?

Muriatic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda should do the trick. An interesting side note, the FeCL molecule is one atom of Iron with three atoms of Chlorine attached to it. :D
  • Like 2

I can't find Glasslands in my country, so i'm a little misinformed.

Could you explain me why there are Elites that are not following the Arbiter, or just follow the Separatists? In a few words, but the way you explain things, not the way Halo Nations or Waypoint explains it. Cause i didn't understand a... single word.

I can't find Glasslands in my country, so i'm a little misinformed.

Could you explain me why there are Elites that are not following the Arbiter, or just follow the Separatists? In a few words, but the way you explain things, not the way Halo Nations or Waypoint explains it. Cause i didn't understand a... single word.

Well, not all of the Elites agreed with the Arbiter, or even look up to him. Some blatantly despise him, and other just despise what he stands for. The Elites are similar to humans in that they have quite a few different opinions, they are just more direct with how they voice them more often then not.
  • Like 1