Ask The Director.

The Director

And this is why i love Back to the Future: paradox. :D

What is a bell that never rings, yet its knell makes the angels sing?

Bwahaha a Bluebell. Are you going to smash your fiddle now? xD

Who wrote the following poem (One of My favourites):

Away in the west,

The wild birds are flying

In silence to rest;

In leaf and frondage

Where shadows are deep,

They pass to it's bondage

The kingdom of sleep

And watched in their sleeping

By stars in the height,

They rest in your keeping,

Oh, wonderful night

-----------------------------------------Not the full poem of course, waaay to long, but beautiful still-------------------

The poem is called "The Daylight is Dying" and is by A.B. Peterson. :) He also goes by Banjo Peterson.
  • Like 1

wats ur opinion on halo 4 so far

I am loving what I've seen so far. The multiplayer looks pretty decent, and I can't wait to see how the campaign goes. I am honestly hoping that this is going to be one of the Halos that I spend more time on the campaign then I do in multiplayer, like I did with Halo 2 and Halo CE.

Bwahaha a Bluebell. Are you going to smash your fiddle now? xD

Lol, something like that.

Probably, my family will buy a car in a couple of month. Obviously i can't afford a Ferrari, neither a Lamborghini (that would be pretty awesome), nor a Mercedes SLK. My father travles a lot, and i mean a LOT. He bought his Seat Toledo 6 years ago, and she has already 396 457 km. Yeah, he travels for work a lot. Obviously, being a sales representative for a big company, he can't buy a sportive car, or a smart. He needs to appear in a certain way, not like a boy.

What car would you suggest?

Lol, something like that.

Probably, my family will buy a car in a couple of month. Obviously i can't afford a Ferrari, neither a Lamborghini (that would be pretty awesome), nor a Mercedes SLK. My father travles a lot, and i mean a LOT. He bought his Seat Toledo 6 years ago, and she has already 396 457 km. Yeah, he travels for work a lot. Obviously, being a sales representative for a big company, he can't buy a sportive car, or a smart. He needs to appear in a certain way, not like a boy.

What car would you suggest?

Well, if you travel a lot then gas mileage would be important, and your father has an image to maintain. He has to appear respectful and semi-successful without overdoing it.

Well, for utility+gas mileage+successful look, you can't go wrong with a sedan. I suggest looking into the 2012 Honda Civic, the 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid, or the 2012 Chevy Volt.

Since the models are a few years old, you shouldn't have trouble finding a used one if you can't afford a new one. Also, they look decent enough to pass for "luxury sedans" while saving a butt-ton on gas simultaneously. They are also fairly new, so finding replacement parts shouldn't be a giant hassle if it breaks down. :D

• Like 1

You might know this or not. I have a relative on this site. He could be either close or far. If you can tell me which memeber it is you get 1 point. If you name his relation you get 2 if your can know his name you get 3.

You might know this or not. I have a relative on this site. He could be either close or far. If you can tell me which memeber it is you get 1 point. If you name his relation you get 2 if your can know his name you get 3.

Stealth Pilot. Also, the rest of the info is up to you and him to reveal publicly. Also, bear in mind that questions like these are against the OP because I don't answer "personal questions" about other people (i.e. names, contact info, relatives, etc.)

Well, if you travel a lot then gas mileage would be important, and your father has an image to maintain. He has to appear respectful and semi-successful without overdoing it.

Well, for utility+gas mileage+successful look, you can't go wrong with a sedan. I suggest looking into the 2012 Honda Civic, the 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid, or the 2012 Chevy Volt.

Since the models are a few years old, you shouldn't have trouble finding a used one if you can't afford a new one. Also, they look decent enough to pass for "luxury sedans" while saving a butt-ton on gas simultaneously. They are also fairly new, so finding replacement parts shouldn't be a giant hassle if it breaks down. :D

Thank you, this is a really good description, and the sedan model is what he's looking for. I would go with the Honda Civic. I'll tell him of these possibilities. :D

Now, a question that struggles me:

Why was Gabriel trying to help the son of Lucifer? (Constantine)

"While you are letting your guard down, i will be letting myself go, While you keep running your ship aground, i will be setting myself alight"

What song are these lyrics from? Also what band? And what is the name of lead Vocal?

(you will probably know this one too :angry:)

Thank you, this is a really good description, and the sedan model is what he's looking for. I would go with the Honda Civic. I'll tell him of these possibilities. :D

Now, a question that struggles me:

Why was Gabriel trying to help the son of Lucifer? (Constantine)

Gabriel was trying to help "The Son of Sam" in the movie Constantine because Gabriel believed that human's were not strong enough to be worthy of the love of God. So, to help the humans get strong, Gabriel was helping Lucifer's son bring hell to Earth. The thinking behind this was that they humans who survived would be strong enough to be deemed "worthy" of God's love.

Why are the buttons on mens' shirts on the opposite side to those on ladies' garments?

*No using google or a similar search engine*.

There are a couple of different beliefs for this. One is that Men are supposed to dress themselves which is why the buttons are placed to where it is harder for someone else to button them, while women are to be assisted while dressing which is why the buttons are positioned to where it's easier to help them with them.

Another belief is that the buttons are placed that way so you can tell a guys blouse (shirt) from a girl's blouse, to avoid men accidentally wearing women's clothing and vice versa.

"While you are letting your guard down, i will be letting myself go, While you keep running your ship aground, i will be setting myself alight"

What song are these lyrics from? Also what band? And what is the name of lead Vocal?

(you will probably know this one too :angry:)

Of course I do. We just talked about this yesterday. :P The Tempest by Pendulum, and the lead singer's name is Robert (Rob) Swire Thompson. He's also in charge of synths and is the producer of the band. Gareth McGrillen is the back-up singer.

Pendulum announced that they split up in June of this year. The 19th, I think. :(

• Like 1

Stealth Pilot. Also, the rest of the info is up to you and him to reveal publicly. Also, bear in mind that questions like these are against the OP because I don't answer "personal questions" about other people (i.e. names, contact info, relatives, etc.)

Oops. I didnt read that.

Anyway. How does a purple neon light work?

Which commonly misused term used to describe recreational activities was made a proper word in the English dictionary in 2010?

Fun.

Oops. I didnt read that.

Anyway. How does a purple neon light work?

Basically (very basically) they put Argon gas into a glass tube and run electricity through the tube. Argon glows purple when an electrical current runs through it. :D

What are the heaviest and biggest warships of the world(not including Aircraft Carriers)

Ever? That would be the Yamato lol There aren't very many warships these days that aren't AC's. Modern ships are more of a merger between Aircraft Carriers and Battleships. Battleships are no longer used anymore, and other ships (destroyers, etc) are far smaller than most battleships. Also, the Yamato weighed in at 72,809 tons.

If you had to live with 1 member for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Ashlynn, because she has never ticked me off and I get along with females better than males. :D

Who are the worlds Special Forces and the most active(Any nation)

There is a very, very long list of special forces around the globe, and honestly I don't care to list them all, so I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll list the top seven most active (modern), but not in order (that's impossible as that's classified information).

United States Army Green Berets, United States Navy Seals, United States Marine Recon, United States Army Rangers, United Kingdom SAS, Russian Spetznaz, Australian SAS.

If I had 7 goats.. what would I have?

Serious: Where does The Director come from(not the name.. you)?

You would have 0 tin cans! :D

And I come from a place known only to a few specialized individuals who are now dead. But I currently reside in Nampa, Idaho, United States of America. :D

Also, post #800 for this thread! :D And reply 799! lol

• Like 1