Ask The Director.

The Director

Who would win? Iron Man or a squad of ODSTs?

Iron Man. He's wearing full body armor, has advanced weaponry, and can fly. ODST's can't fly. They fall with style.

Iron Man is very close to a Spartan wearing MJOLNIR armor. And a squad of ODST's will get their butts handed to them by a Spartan NOT wearing MJOLNIR armor (just ask Master Chief).

How many vertabrae does a girraffe have?

Around 50, but only 7 or 8 in their necks.

ok...so that brings me to my next question....

Who would win? Iron Man or Master Chief? >=D

Master Chief, because his suit is more armored and advanced. Not to mention that if we took both of them out of the suits... lol

But seriously though. Flying is not enough of an advantage for Tony Stark to secure a victory over John 117. Give John a Splaser and watch Iron Man's unshielded suit pop.

What was my series manufacturing date? It is not 1996, that is this specific model's manufacturing date.

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. xD It would have to be between 36,453 BBY and 18 BBY. Further information cannot be gleaned, as George Lucas has not decided to tell the full story of the TX-20 as of yet. (Also, HK-47 wouldn't have been ripped apart by Twi'lek villagers. Just sayin.)

Which fits in a cookie jar?

a. A Whale

b. A Cookie

:P

A Cookie shaped like a whale would fit, as would the smiley. :D

Who would win in a fight between Master Chief and Ripa' Moramee ?

Considering that a non-enhanced human being without a powered exoskeleton managed to defeat and kill Ripa 'Moramee, I'd have to go with Master Chief.

Ab Urbe condita.

What does it means?

What is the Urbe?

AUC Means "From the founding of the City (Rome)", and it's used as a year-numbering system.

Urbe means a large city. The English word Urban is a derivative of the word Urbe.

Master Chief, because his suit is more armored and advanced. Not to mention that if we took both of them out of the suits... lol

But seriously though. Flying is not enough of an advantage for Tony Stark to secure a victory over John 117. Give John a Splaser and watch Iron Man's unshielded suit pop.

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. xD It would have to be between 36,453 BBY and 18 BBY. Further information cannot be gleaned, as George Lucas has not decided to tell the full story of the TX-20 as of yet. (Also, HK-47 wouldn't have been ripped apart by Twi'lek villagers. Just sayin.)

A Cookie shaped like a whale would fit, as would the smiley. :D

Considering that a non-enhanced human being without a powered exoskeleton managed to defeat and kill Ripa 'Moramee, I'd have to go with Master Chief.

AUC Means "From the founding of the City (Rome)", and it's used as a year-numbering system.

Urbe means a large city. The English word Urban is a derivative of the word Urbe.

Sorry, that is not an acceptable answer. You must be a little more specific than that (doesn't have to be on the nose, but you know what I mean) to qualify because that answer refers to all of Star Wars genre which is vastly off track.

TX-20 :robo:

Sorry, that is not an acceptable answer. You must be a little more specific than that to qualify because that answer refers to all of Star Wars which is vastly off track.

TX-20 :robo:

Actually, the answer refers to the beginning of the Force up to the Clone Wars, which is far from all of Star Wars. Also, TX-20 is an individual designation to a certain T-series tactical droid that was in charge CoIS units assigned to Techno Union Emir and Wat Tambor during the Battle of Ryloth. If you are asking when the T-series was manufactured, the answer is "in the Pre-Empirical age". If you have information to the contrary, then please share it. Mind you, Fan Fiction is not canon.

How long can a human survive in outer space with no space suit while holding their breath?

Under one minute. The thing that would most likely kill you is freezing/boiling to death, depending on your location in space.

Not possible for you to know that, you're looking it up. That's just cheap. You're a hack, nothing more....

Shame on you.

Lmao Suuuuure. And I know it because I am a fan of Star Wars and have been following the canon since the age of 8. I have seen every star wars movie and tv show, read every book, and played every game (except for that dumb MMORPG). I follow it so extensively that I can say that Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker are my two favorite actors in the series. I follow it so much that I know how many Midi-chlorians Anakin Skywalker had (27,700) and that Yoda only has 17,700.

Lmao Suuuuure. And I know it because I am a fan of Star Wars and have been following the canon since the age of 8. I have seen every star wars movie and tv show, read every book, and played every game (except for that dumb MMORPG). I follow it so extensively that I can say that Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker are my two favorite actors in the series. I follow it so much that I know how many Midi-chlorians Anakin Skywalker had (27,700) and that Yoda only has 17,700.

But you told me on xbox live you disliked star wars, that's why I chose such a question. You can't beat me and you never will.

But you told me on xbox live you disliked star wars, that's why I chose such a question. You can't beat me and you never will.

Firstly, no I didn't. I dislike what George Lucas has done to Star Wars, but I love Star Wars. How could I hate Star Wars when it was pretty much all I had growing up? KOTOR 1 and 2 were the only games I could play after my HCE disc broke. Battlefield 1 and 2 were the only multiplayer games I could play with my friends, because they didn't like Halo. Republic Commando wasn't my favorite game, but I still put more hours into it than I did my social life. Not to mention that the only books in my library (MY library, not the public one) are Halo and Star Wars. Your memory is faulty.

I thought you blocked me, unless you are emotionally tied down enough to follow your curiosity to see what I posted. My memory is not faulty. Your communications skills are just lacking. :coffee:

Director = Respected member of the community, very helpful, and a nice likable person.

You = I've known for 2 days and have heard no good comments and have seen troll a member in the shoutbox and status updates.

You're fighting a losing battle.

So 1941 U.S. Navy(before and after the Pearl Harbor attack) compared to 1944 Navy what was their typical size(Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, Submarines, Aircraft Carriers)

Sorry I missed this. The United States Navy had about 700-800 vessels just before the Pearl Harbor attacks. In 1945, we had about 6000 vessels or so.

Director = Respected member of the community, very helpful, and a nice likable person.

You = I've known for 2 days and have heard no good comments and have seen troll a member in the shoutbox and status updates.

You're fighting an losing battle.

Actually, he's been around a while. You may have known him as Twilight Sparkle in the past. I guess he changed his name because he's not much of a brony because he sucks at friendship.

Sorry I missed this. The United States Navy had about 700-800 vessels just before the Pearl Harbor attacks. In 1945, we had about 6000 vessels or so.

Actually, he's been around a while. You may have known him as Twilight Sparkle in the past. I guess he changed his name because he's not much of a brony because he sucks at friendship.

Oh wow, I never knew that... Well can't say that I am suprised anyway then.

If you noticed my proposal in the shout box, then I am disappointed you have made that decision..... so be it.

You know, I received high compliments from AD, its you who I have a problem with, well actually your thread, but none the less I have nothing against anyone else on this site, so I would suggest you stop making look like the "bad guy" because you are biased to your own point of view.

BTW, did the ponies befriend Discord or Chrysalis, I think not.

All members stop with the bickering please, just forget it.

Now a question for Director.

What were the mountains next to the original Dalek base on Skaro.

Oh wow that's an old episode lol Wasn't it in black and white? :o And I think, THINK it's the Churchill mountains. It's either Churchill or King George, but I'm leaning more towards the Churchill one.
  • Like 1

Oh wow that's an old episode lol Wasn't it in black and white? :o And I think, THINK it's the Churchill mountains. It's either Churchill or King George, but I'm leaning more towards the Churchill one.

Nope, but you're getting a like for the try lmao