Ask The Director.

The Director

If one eats half of a pillow, what might happen to their body?

This depends on the size of the pillow and what it is made of. Depending on either, poisoning or death may ensue.

Red bull or Monster?

Red Bull to keep me awake, Monster because it takes care of the shakes. :D And Monster tastes better imo.

If a rhinoceres is stampeding at you, what is the statistical chance of survival?

Depends on the size of the animal and your reaction time. If it's a rhino of average size and weight, and a human with average reaction time, then the odds of survival are 67.253635216% on the first charge. It lowers about 8.23727% with each charge thereafter. :D

Why did the answer to the riddle I asked in my last question not make sense when it was first given?

Because the riddle was originally written without an answer. :D

Have you ever been stumped?

Yes, but only twice. :D

What would be the reaction if fire and pepper spray mixed?

-Via iPhone

That depends on which kind of pepper spray. Some are flammable (being oil based and whatnot) while others are not (being water based).

Does my bum look big in this?

Nope. You need to eat more. :D
  • Like 1

Because the riddle was originally written without an answer. :D

Wrong, actually. When Lewis Carroll gave out the answer the word "never" was spelled normally instead of being the word "raven" spelled backwards. (Or, in other words being put with the wrong end in front.)

Wrong, actually. When Lewis Carroll gave out the answer the word "never" was spelled normally instead of being the word "raven" spelled backwards. (Or, in other words being put with the wrong end in front.)

Direct quote of the original preface of the 1896 edition of Alice and Wonderland, "Inquiries have been so often addressed to me, as to whether any answer to the Hatter's Riddle can be imagined, that I may as well put on record here what seems to me to be a fairly appropriate answer, viz: 'Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!' This, however, is merely an afterthought; the Riddle, as originally invented, had no answer at all."

The reason never is spelled correctly in this preface is because a proofreader caught the "mistake" and corrected it. However, in 1976 Denis Crutch bought the original transcript that was sent to the editors, and publicly noted the misspelling. So yes, he wrote nevar, however in the books it was spelled never due to a proofreader without a sense of humor.

The joke is that he put the wrong end in front while saying it was "never" put that way, pointing out that nevar is a misspelling of never and at the same time making a play on some elementary school jargon.

• Like 1

I am going to keep asking questions until I stump you.

If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

-Via iPhone

They would call more doctors in to remove the doctor and take him to the ER while they continued to work on the patient.

would you say that Mr And The Director is a mix of Mr.Biggles and the director? ;)

Why yes, yes I would. :D

who is the best rookie in the MLB right now?

I'd have to say Mike Trout. Or possibly Matt Moore. They've got some good predictions going for them. :D

If a can of spray paint exploded, how many decibels of noise would somebody 13 meters away receive?

Depends on the contents of the can. Also, I believe that Sound Intensity is measured in something other than decibels. My answer is "If you can measure it in decibels, then they would receive more than someone at 5 meters and less than someone at 25 meters" due to the massive amount of unknown variables in the question.
  • Like 1

I'd have to say Mike Trout. Or possibly Matt Moore. They've got some good predictions going for them. :D

I agree with Mike Trout but thats because im an Angels fan (so i bias lol ) so i see him play every game and that kid is amazing and he's only 20 years old, i wish i had that kind of talent when i was 20 :(

What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

A blue house is made of blue bricks. A yellow house is made of yellow bricks. A red house is made of red bricks. An orange house is made of orange bricks. What is a green house made of?