Ask The Director.

The Director

Where can someone buy a replica of "The Hunger Games" weapons and other popular movie Weapons?

Various different websites. If you google search something like "The Hunger Games weapons for sale" you should get quite a few sites selling HG weapons. And if you search "Movie weapons for sale" you'll get a bunch more for other movies! :D

Which "modern" singer was known to have a better voice range then Pavaroti?

AND

What is Pine Gap?

Franco Corelli was known for his amazing voice range. He died in '03 though, but technically that's modern. xD

Pine Gap is the commonly used name for a certain satellite tracking station. It's the Aussie "area 51" lol

How is it that plums can be sour, yet at the same time, still be sweet?

Ahhhh, this is a bit of complex anatomy! :D It has to do with the way your tongue tastes things. Some of the chemicals in a plum register as sour or bitter on your tongue, and the others (such as sugar) register as sweet. It's a bit of a testament to the human mouth that we are able to simultaneously feel both of these sensations (or taste them, if you'd rather).

Which is more sour:

Limes or Lemons

This is dependent on the person. If you read the answer above, you'll know that some of the chemicals in Limes and Lemons register as sour on our tongues. However, the amount of effect these chemicals have is completely dependent on the person's tongue that it's touching. An example of this is "spiciness". Some people cannot stand it, because it hurts them more than the people who love it.

For my tongue, it's lemons though. lol

Oh, oh! What do you think about the Dodge Avenger? I may have to get a new car, accident last night and the repair costs might be more than the car is worth, stupid insurance companies, so I'm looking at different options.

Oh, oh! What do you think about the Dodge Avenger? I may have to get a new car, accident last night and the repair costs might be more than the car is worth, stupid insurance companies, so I'm looking at different options.

I've heard decent things about it, but it definitely isn't the best Dodge out there. I recommend going to a new car dealer and asking about the Dodges there (rather than at a used car dealer, who will lie to get you to buy) then going to a used car dealer and using this new knowledge to get a better deal. :D

actually there is 11. vitamin p award now plz? lol

EDIT: evidence: http://searchcio-mid.../11th-dimension

That doesn't prove that there is an 11th, it simply says that there are a bunch of scientists TRYING to prove that there is an 11th. It's not even a theory yet, it's a hypothesis still.
  • Like 1

how many shapes in the world can compleatly self-right (only have one way they like to stand) under there own power(no motors involved) and can you name them all?

Either you worded your question incorrectly, or the answer is one. The Gomboc. It's the world's only self-righting shape.

Either you worded your question incorrectly, or the answer is one. The Gomboc. It's the world's only self-righting shape.

i worded it incorectly to try and throw u off. ur right..... wow ur smart, u watch QI?

agghhha want the vitamin p award....

Ralph Craig ran the 100m for the US in 1912; when did he next compete in the Olympics?

Yes I do lol and I would love to one day be able to go on that show and meet Stephen Fry.

same, seems like a nice guy to have a drink with lol

As an American, if you came to England and wrote an essay and the teacher picked you up on spelling colour wrong, whould that be racist or not?

This is easy. What code does 343i use to script halo?

I'd imagine several, depending on what the script they are coding is supposed to do. C++, Lua, Python and C are the most common codes used in scripts.

Here is an easy question: "How many bars are in a treble clef?"

Five.