Your favorite anime/shows :D

The Director

Cowboy bebop,Trigun, Outlaw Star, Samurai Champloo Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, and Hellsing are some good animes and i listed them in order of my favorites,

now my fav TV shows are Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones,Legend of the Seeker, Spartacus Blood and sand, Supernatural and 30rock

• Like 1

Here are a list of some of the anime I really love and enjoy. They aren't in any particular order. I've listed how many episodes, movies, and OVAs that I know each one has. Please keep in mind I'm only listing how many episodes, movies, and OVAs I know of for each. There may or may not be more movies and OVAs for each of these, so you'll have to search up if you really want to find out the exact numbers of each. The episode count should be fairly accurate though.

• I My Me! Strawberry Eggs (13 episodes)
  • Ranma 1/2 (161 episodes. 2 movies, 13 OVAs)
  • Serial Experiments: Lain (13 episodes)
  • Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru (12 episodes, 1 OVA)
  • Kashimashi: Girl meets Girl (12 episodes, 1 OVA)
  • Asatte no Houkou (12 episodes)
  • Lucky Star (24 episodes, 6 - 7 OVAs)
  • Azumanga Daioh (26 episodes 1 movie)
  • Gravitation (13 episodes 1 OVA(split into two parts) )
  • R.O.D the TV (26 episodes 3 OVAs)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

HUGE Naruto fan but don't keep up with the manga, just the anime with dubs. So I guess that doesn't make me that huge... Whatever, I've seen all episodes of Trigun, loved it. FLCL - Amazingly hilariously weird show with an awesome soundtrack. Yu Yu Hakusho - another great one. Got too old for Dragon Ball Z but I still like these haha ironic. Um Gundam Wing the first seasons before it got to seed and all that was good. Inuyasha is another of my favorites because it's funny and cool together.

As for shows: Family Guy absolutely, American Dad's like the crappy little brother but I watch it every now and then. Homeland is awesome. Curb your enthusiasm is too funny for words. And I thoroughly enjoy Friends to this day. Also: Burn Notice, NCIS, House for sure. Gotta love ADVENTURE TIME and Regular Show is good too. Gumball can have a little credit...

• Like 1

Fullmetal Alchemist, And Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And Inuyasha. But if you want good shows, Legend of the seeker, Jericho, and Of course, Supernatural. Eureka is pretty great as well. :)

• Like 1