Halo 3 terminal one/halo 4

Adam91

ok this isnt anything major and i could be completely wrong but a very small thing i want to ask.

I was bored earlier so i decided to go and find all the halo 3 terminals again, in the first terminal on the ark it is mainly the libarian and the didact talking to each other, here is some of the transcript:

L: Categorization has sped since the improvements were announced, but there are many hurdles. The indexing of sentient species may have irreversible effects on the surviving non-sentient species. We will have extinction events and irreparable environmental harm on at least 18 worlds. Current projections estimate post-archival cataclysm on as many as 31 worlds. The paucity of sentience has been a blessing in this regard.

D: How formal of you, Librarian. We're receiving shipments of indexed beings more frequently that communications. Don't compound scarcity with brevity.

I know things beyond the [Maginot] line are harried. But I worry about you. I've asked you time and time again. Abandon your cataloging. Come back inside, where my fleets can keep you safe.

First thing i want to say is we may know the didact my still be alive from the 10th terminal in halo ce, i thought he was dead,

ok moving on, where i have highlighted in green didact basically says to the librarian come back we can keep you safe, could the didact be in requiem at that point? because requiem is able to hold against the halo array firing and can protect everything is side it, and we almost know from the 10th halo cea terminal that he is alive and most likely face him in halo 4. when the didact said that she could be kept safe, did he mean from the halo firing or the flood or even both? Although when he says my fleets can keep you safe he could be asking the librarian to board his ship.

• Like 3

So does this mean that I'm not as crazy as I thought I was? I started to think the same thing but stopped myself sayin that it was stupid and crazy. But you went all the way and it didn't sound stupid at all! Just a little crazy. :yay:

So does this mean that I'm not as crazy as I thought I was? I started to think the same thing but stopped myself sayin that it was stupid and crazy. But you went all the way and it didn't sound stupid at all! Just a little crazy. :yay:

haha your not alone dude