Game Informer The Insparation for Halo 4

Adam91

The Inspirations For Halo 4

Halo 4 will be the first new entry in the series from the freshly-formed studio 343 Industries, but that doesn't mean that the team is approaching the game from a blank slate. Each team member was inspired to join the team and work on the game for their own reasons; inspirations for the new game come from anywhere and everywhere. From a love for Halo: Combat Evolved's co-op, the original Star Wars trilogy, or even real-world science (for more on this topic check out this bonus video), watch the video below to learn more about where 343 Industries is finding the inspiration for their work on Halo 4.

screen shots of game footage in the background

ba6ab3414588fd8088a360972528b0a99fabcd30.png

8bb8a4b3c195bacb1267ce1c6581958d6460840f.png

Click here to watch video

Also The science behind the halo series video, enjoy.

• Like 8

I don't understand why the person who is holding that pistol(magnum?) has his fingertips showing

there is no way that is a Spartan IV,

well all know that a Spartans suit completely cover the Spartan, showing no parts of the body, (exept for the helmet I guess)

I don't understand why the person who is holding that pistol(magnum?) has his fingertips showing

there is no way that is a Spartan IV,

well all know that a Spartans suit completely cover the Spartan, showing no parts of the body, (exept for the helmet I guess)

Those aren't his finger tips. Its armor, its just the way the lighting is.

there is no way that is light, then why is reflecting off all the finger tips?

I'm serious its armor. Look closely at the video from the Conan show its armor. It just looks like skin for some reason.