O.o

Hey there... I've had an account here for a while now, just never decided to use it. Now that one of my friends from Waypoint is migrating here, thought I'd pop my head in and see what all the fuss is about.

So lets see... what to tell you about myself. I'm an avid poster on Waypoint. Got all the Halos except PC and Vista. Played all the campaigns at least once. I'm 2nd in command of a Reach clan. Not the best in the world, but we're up and coming. I also run a little Halo blog with news, reviews, and whatnot.

So.. I guess I'll start posting here a bit now (excuse me if I necro-post), and if I like it alot, I'll start posting a ton.

PS: If you could fill me in on any updates from Aurora Cygnus, that would be great. I'm very intrigued by all that, but all the threads about it get locked on Waypoint

-__-

Welcome! Like Dan said, head on over to that thread for the latest information on AC. The main post covers everything from Archive 01 and beyond, with a link to AC's main page if you want to check out things from from further back. Enjoy your time here, it's been a blast for me!