Gauss Sniper in Halo 4

ZB-85

I was talking in the shoutbox and C4nis lupus told me about this new gun "The Gauss Sniper". Here is a video of the concept are of the weapon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pf_oxdbWuc

I think it would be a :drool: weapon to have. If it has the precision of a sniper, and power of a Gauss. It could do some serious damage on the battle field.

Tell us what your thoughts are of this weapon.

• Like 3

Trust me....this thing would be way over powered. I made an exact concept idea before with a five minute model render and thru it into Halo 2. Because of its high velocity it was made to jave overpenetration....meaning each round cut clear thru vehicles and people. Even toning it down a bit on firing speed and power would still make it a weapon of mass destruction. Just making any weapon use Gause tech, would imply that any setting would be one hit deadly.

• Like 1

if you ask me... I say, overpowered?? Lol I hope, if theyre including it, that it's a fairly scarce weapon to find. Because this... This is overkill :drool: :awesome:

Why would it be overkill? That's just like saying a normal gun being overkill for using normal blackpowder charges. Gauss simply means it uses magnetic coils to propell a metal projectile. How powerfull it is depends on the mass of the projectile and the energy put into the coils.

Why would it be overkill? That's just like saying a normal gun being overkill for using normal blackpowder charges. Gauss simply means it

uses magnetic coils to propell a metal projectile.

How powerfull it is depends on the mass of the

projectile and the energy put into the coils.

Even at half or even a quarter of the normal projectile size, though, it will only take a single body shot to score a kill, not to mention, it would wreak havoc among vehicles.