I need help!

P u r 3

First off, please don't flame for anything I'm about to say.

Ok, so I'm sure we've all noticed the, "heated debates", based on the Halo 4 ranking system.

Well, I noticed how big of an issue this had become for most players who intend on buying the game.

And being me, I searched for a solution.

I spent over a month creating the "perfect" ranking system for Halo 4.

And so far, everyone whom I've told on Bnet and WayPoint have either agreed that they'd have no problem with it,

or said they think it'd work great, or said it was perfect!

Many told me to get my idea to 343 before it's too late.

So, with such positive response, I decided to attempt to contact 343 and atleast have them read my proposal.

But so far, I've been unable to find a way to successfully contact 343.

So I'm asking this, do any of you know an effective way to get such information to 343?

And also, do you think they'd consider for any future Halos, or would they even read it !?

Please, only reply if you have constructive information.

Thank you.

Its too late for 343industries to change the ranking system for Halo 4. The game is still being worked on and all but they have everything planned out already. If you message one of the employees from Waypoint about your idea they might add it into their next games but that's very slim. They're going to do what they think is best for the series.

I just finished explaining to another member; 343 does have no direct private contact methods. Your best bet are the forums at halo.xbox.com. But, like undead said, they already have a system. It's too late. And yes, we are certain, as they have already released some confirmed information on it.

Well first off, this isn't the official 343 forum. Waypoint is. You have a better chance at them seeing it than here. But I think your best bet is going on NeoGaf. That's where Frankie and the other big names in Halo go to read/post. You could also try writing a letter to them (dont ask me for their address. I dont know it).

If all else fails, try tweeting to any of the following people stating your idea.

@kevin_franklin

@scott_343

@danayoub

@franklez

@k_wolfkill

@HaloWaypoint

@bsangel

• Like 1