Little English Halo Blog, Mendicant Bias Speculation.

Adam91

I personally don't think its mendicant bias but have a look and give your own theories, it's fun to discuss these things

Here are his thoughts on it

"I can't decide whether this was intended to tease or satiate the fans who had been getting particularly rabid over the lack of Halo 4 news. It's an inspiring video and I'd love to take them up on their offer at some point in the future."

"Take a look:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sXs2SdH8WSg

"Analysis after the jump."

"At 00:35 we see a time-lapse of the office with someone playing Halo 4 in the bottom left corner of the screen. Plywood and Kibbles over on NeoGaf giffed it up for us to take a closer look. Click the image for the whole animation:"

halo4vidoc.gif

"The time-lapse makes it very difficult to draw much from this, but there's certainly an Assault Rifle there."

"The shape of the thing on the left here looks bipedal, an elite perhaps, but the colours look more Forerunner.."

grab1.jpg

"There's a few frames showing a glowing circle with metallic surround moving around in front of Chief.'s face. Looks like a monitor.. Mendicant Bias, maybe?"

grab5.jpg

grab4.jpg

• Like 5