Titan Books Signs Up Lavish Art Book of Halo 4

Adam91

Awakening: The Art of Halo 4

Titan Books Signs Up Lavish Art Book of Eagerly Anticipated New Halo Game

Titan Books has acquired exclusive worldwide rights to publish Awakening: The Art of Halo 4. The deluxe hardcover title will showcase never-before-seen concept art from the next blockbuster installment in the iconic franchise.

The award-winning Halo series of video games has shaped entertainment history and defined a decade of gaming. Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, Halo 4 marks the beginning of a new trilogy as Master Chief confronts an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe.

Awakening: The Art of Halo 4 is a stunning hardcover with pages of Halo 4’s spectacular characters, weapons, vehicles, and environments. This collection will provide a detailed look at the art created specifically for Halo 4, with commentary by the creative team at 343 Industries.

Senior Commissioning Editor, Laura Price, states, “Halo art is simply stunning and Halo 4 has some of the most powerful and beautiful concept art I’ve ever seen. Halo is the godfather of gaming and we’re delighted to be involved with the new release.”

Awakening: The Art of Halo 4 will be published in November 2012. Titan Books will be working closely with Microsoft and 343 Industries to promote the title.

The Halo series of video games has sold more than 40 million copies and the franchise has generated over $2 billion to date. Halo games are bestsellers on both the original Xbox and Xbox 360 platforms. Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 were the top two selling games on Xbox, and Halo 3 and Halo: Reach are two of the bestselling games on Xbox 360. More than 3.3 billion hours of Halo gameplay has been logged by players while connected to Xbox LIVE.

Paul Davies—an incurable Halo fanatic—has worked in gaming journalism for twenty years, writing and editing magazines and websites, including Official Nintendo and Computer & Video Games. He is the co-founder and director of media agency Unlikely Hero Ltd. whose clients include Yahoo! UK and Microsoft.

• Like 3

I wanna thank you every time you bring great news to us on the forums Adam but it happens so often that I'm afraid it'll get redundant and I'll get a warning for boosting post count by thanking you every time :lol: Keep it up bud :yay:

haha dont worry bud, thank you.