Splits super awesome cool layed back Clan

Hey whats up I was bored so I thought I'd make a clan for Halo Reach. I don't really care about clan battles just want some people to play reach with on the weekends. Their are no real requirements other than

-You must be subbed to my channel

-Add me on Xbox live

-Uh have Halo Reach

So just do that if I get a lot of members and you want to have clan battles than sure I'll either find a clan site or have someone else do it for me if you have any questions just ask.

If you want people to play with you, or you play with them wait for May 12 and come play with us on the Absolute Halo playdate :)

Also i do know some people who might be interested, i will tell them to send you a message over XBL

Hey Split Second if you don't have a lot of members, or are interested, you and any members you have can join the SNPR. We are a laid back free clan that games mostly on the weekends. We don't have many members yet so we are pretty small. We tend to use long range weapons most of the time, but usually we just do whatever seems fun at the time!