daily challenge winter contingency legenadary tip

Adam91

a lot if you are already aware of this, but i just found out a tip to complete this challenge so forgive me if i have brought you old information.

If you are like me that struggles complete any mission on legendary without dying, then here is a tip you can do. If you die press start then save and quit and when it brings you out to the campaign menu select resume mission, it will bring you to where you left of and the challenge will be back up.

Hope it helps and i hope this isnt old news for some of you.

An easier say is to play through the mission, dying all you want, and when you reset the junction at the and save and quit when the screen turns black, then just resume campaign and voila challenge complete. This is also very usefull for the Demon commendation.

Na, Sparty's got the right of it. Just like the Weekly challenge last week. Free For All Scoring on, play through the mission, die all you want, and at the end save and quit after hitting the reset junction. Fire it up, wait for the mission to end and there you go, free daily challenge without having to be careful on Legendary.