jun

zzxx4.

I think that would be cool but i don't think that will happen. Also i think jun died while protecting halsey on reach.

Not quite. Jun could still be alive but he never died on Reach. That's a fact. He might have died after/before the events of Halo 2 & 3 but he didn't die on Reach neither did Halsey.

In one of the halo books I forget which it says Dr Halseys guardian/protector died in defending her. Just to add to the confusion the book doesn't say who the protector is lol

So just to clear up the question and give a definite answer on the subject....Jun may or may not be dead

In one of the halo books I forget which it says Dr Halseys guardian/protector died in defending her. Just to add to the confusion the book doesn't say who the protector is lol

So just to clear up the question and give a definite answer on the subject....Jun may or may not be dead

I have Halo:Reach Limited Edition and in Halsey's Journal it says "Jun sacrificed himself to save me, I am truly grateful".

well he didnt it was a female spartan that died defendin hasley ik that and bunjie also said jun is alive so he might be in 4 it would b cool... and there are alot of other spartans out n the universe chief aint the last one hes just the only beast one.... also how do spartans take showers jw jw and did they ever get down and dirty? jwjwjw

And how do Spartans go to the toilet? I've thought that since Halo CE.

I may have issues lol

There is, I believe(okay I'm making this up), a small vacuum tube outlet on the rear of the suit of armor that allows any and all waste product to be whisked away and sent Overnight Express to the Covenant.