[GameSpot] - RoboCop: Rogue City Beta Will Be Available In July

343iBot

Nacon, the team behind RoboCop: Rogue City, has announced a closed beta for its upcoming game.

The beta will be playable from July 3-9 via Steam, and to sign up for it, you'll need to fill out a Google Form first. Those who participate in the beta will receive a 30% off promo code that can be used on Nacon's official website to purchase the game. In addition to the promo code, you'll also get a PC code to access the game's digital artbook, which will be available at launch.

In RoboCop: Rogue City, you play as an old cop named Alex James Murphy who was fatally wounded and is rebuilt as a cyborg known as RoboCop. Throughout the game, your character will be tasked with bringing justice to a city with a high crime rate. RoboCop: Rogue City will launch for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC in September 2023.

In our RoboCop: Rogue City preview, Jordan Ramée wrote, "Rogue City sits in a weird place for me. I love the way it looks and sounds, capturing the vibe of the original movies. I'm less impressed with the gameplay, however, notably how immaterial the combat feels where the protagonist is so strong, there's never any enjoyable challenge to it."

View the full article