Insult Me

Quantum

I do believe I have disrespected all of you in a horrible way (not really). I have done such dishonorable things. You should now insult me. You may call me anything you like, as long as it doesn't contain swear or vulgar words.

Yellow-bellied Sapsucker for instance.

Your life is a joke.

Anything.

Please. Hurt my feelings :)

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Go and boil your bottoms, you son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you!

Does that work? :D

• Like 6

Well, Quantum, I can't say anything bad about you. You're wonderful, awesome, entertaining, and an all around great guy. You make quality posts, are always looking out for members and I admire you for doing so. You have a good head on your shoulders and are a very good influence to the community. You are also pretty good at graphics. I think you are a very honorable guy who has a good heart and always does right.

Basically what I am trying to say is...... heh.. well... HAHA ahem... -snicker- *cough*... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry I couldn't lie anymore. ;)

• Like 3

Well, Quantum, I can't say anything bad about you. You're wonderful, awesome, entertaining, and an all around great guy. You make quality posts, are always looking out for members and I admire you for doing so. You have a good head on your shoulders and are a very good influence to the community. You are also pretty good at graphics. I think you are a very honorable guy who has a good heart and always does right.

Basically what I am trying to say is...... heh.. well... HAHA ahem... -snicker- *cough*... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry I couldn't lie anymore. ;)

Best insult of the entire thread xD

• Like 2