[GameSpot] - Save 50% On Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze For Nintendo Switch

343iBot

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Nintendo Switch is discounted to just $30 (normally $60) for My Best Buy Plus or Total members. The price applies to both physical and digital versions of the game.

My Best Buy is the retailer's subscription service that includes benefits depending on your membership level. The basic My Best Buy membership is free and grants you free standard shipping, but the $50/year My Best Buy Plus and the $180/year My Best Buy Total offer extra perks like early access to special offers, 60-day return windows, exclusive discounts like this Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze deal, and more.

Note that you need to add the game to your cart to see the reduced price. While My Best Buy Plus and Total subscribers get the best price, free members can grab Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for a modest $2 discount, dropping the game to $58 (normally $60), and it's one of the many Nintendo Switch games eligible for Best Buy's ongoing B2G1 deal for My Best Buy shoppers.

These special offers are just a few of the many Nintendo Switch deals available at Best Buy and other retailers this week to compete with Amazon's Prime Day 2023 sale. Be sure to check our roundup of the best Nintendo Switch Prime Day deals for discounts on dozens of other games and Switch-compatible accessories like headsets and third-party controllers.

View the full article