bring back forge world and sandtrap

I say they should bring back sandtrap and forge world they can redesign them for halo 4 in a mappack or something.

Heres a few reasons

1. Almost everyone wants pelicans

So if you bring forgeworld you could put pelicans and phantoms and spirits in. I know machinimers would love that idea.

If you bring pelicans into play itd make halo alot more fun to play when in custom games. I would love to try and kamakazi a tank or wraith with a pelican!

2. There big and almost the most favorited of halo 3 and halo reach.

Alot of people say they miss sandtrap and its fun maps that it had. I myself would love to see forgeworld or a map similiar to it be brought into the game. I love forging and id love to forge sandtrap again with the new forge stuff, or try forging with the new forge mechanics in halo 4.

3. There are so many maps from sandtrap or forge world its not even funny.

so many fun and loved maps come from sandtrap and forgeworld whether there modded or from scratch most people love to play the obstical courses or race maps that strech threw all of sandtrap or forgeworld. I love race maps that go threw almsot all of forgeworld they take a bit of time but there worth the effort!

Yes sandtrap. Forge world no(Get your BLAM out of reach)

Seriously? You're going to complain about forge world? For what reason? Tell me why it was a bad idea. Explain to me your logic here, because I really want to know.

To the OP, yes, bringing back Sandtrap (or a version of it) and Forge World (hopefully with more usable space) would be the way to go. But they can't make more than 50% of the on-disc maps be from Forge World. That would be bad.

I loved sandtrap and also believe that it should be brought back. Maybe it would be cool to remake sandtrap in a different enviroment. (snow, grass, dirt, forerunner)

However I hope that they add a new forge world which seeks to improve upon halo reaches forge world. But not the exact same thing.

Yes sandtrap. Forge world no(Get your BLAM out of reach)

So your saying that when they went "beyond the canyon" you said "no that's stupid". Forge world was amazing. But I would like to see a return of a flat terrain. Something infinite.

• 7 months later...