Bungie/343 must dislike me!!

skummgummigubbe

ok to start up

i pre-ordered halo reach legendary edition and get it the first day and played

i continued to play for a year constantly minimum 5 hours a day monday to friday and i never quit a game (either it was FF or MM) over a year (maybe one or two)

a did all the LASO challenge (the whole campaign on LASO)

after reach one year anniversary i was mythic

and i started to getting a bit bored because it was nothing to fight for (i unlocked all armor.. not bought)

so i played less but i waited for an update that come in november so i sad to my self why not earn so much credits i can on that time (for maybe some armour update) i earned around 2 millions, november come and new armor. so i spend all my credits on buying all armour had 87% armor completed, when spending all i had 98% just the two last armor effects on 3 millions

then late mars i quitted one game and before i quit i get around 6000 credits (without challenges)

after quit i got not even 2500 an im almost eclipse (only 200 000 credits left)

and my friend got like 6000 every mach and he quits like every fifth game

and not forget to mention i only got credit cap once and that was on bungie day

and i also did not get alot of credit bonuses most i did get was two 30k on bungie day

so my feeling is that bungie/343i dislike me or is it just me that have have very bad luck