Daily Random Facts and Jokes

Alright so every day, Ill add a fact or a joke, and we will see if anyone likes this idea and if it should continue

If you have a fun fact or a funny joke, you can send it to me in a message and I might put it in for one of the days.

May 23, 2012: Did you know that hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words?

May 24, 2012: Did you know if you hold your nose you can't hum?

• Like 3

Alright so every day, Ill add a fact or a joke, and we will see if anyone likes this idea and if it should continue

May 23, 2012: Did you know that hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words?

Actually already knew that but the idea of a daily random fact is good. I'll be sure to check this thread tomorrow. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a fun fact or a funny joke, you can send it to me in a message and I might put it in for one of the days.

May 24, 2012: Did you know if you hold your nose you can't hum?

I totally just tried to hold my nose and hum... and failed. O_O

I also found out that if you tilt your head completely vertical (up) and try to stick your tongue out, you are unable to. O_O

^^^ How many tried that last thing?? tehehe :trollface:

I totally just tried to hold my nose and hum... and failed. O_O

I also found out that if you tilt your head completely vertical (up) and try to stick your tongue out, you are unable to. O_O

^^^ How many tried that last thing?? tehehe :trollface:

I can haha..