Spartan Ops Missions

Arthur-A917

I don't have access to x-box live because my internet is too slow and the lag is deadly. I just think that the Spartan Ops should be put into the Halo 4 game of the year edition, kind of like Borderlands did with their DLC's. I'm sure this is gonna be an issue with a lot of people. So, even if you can't do that, please add another offline Co-op mode. Please bring back Firefight or something. Anything!

I thought all of the missions for the 1st season were on disc, though. You just can't access them unless you're connected to Live, and they only unlock on a weekly basis?

Exactly. They are NOT preloaded on the disc. They will be released periodically through XBL. So far they have on 1 season for sure, but if it's a success, they may create more.

But yes, it is over Xbox Live.

Exactly. They are NOT preloaded on the disc. They will be released periodically through XBL. So far they have on 1 season for sure, but if it's a success, they may create more.

So to play the first season you need live.

But yes, it is over Xbox Live.

• 2 weeks later...