Community Member of the Week: DecepticonCobra

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is Hotrod192. Read a little more about him below, then hit his profile to learn more about this Trekkie!

Community Member of the Week

Gamertag: Hotrod192.

Origin of gamertag: It was actually a joke a long time ago, almost 10 years now when I was talking about Pokemon with a friend... It's a long story.

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Reach! And Halo 4 in my mind, if that counts. No? Darn...

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Oh man, this is a tough one... I do really enjoy my Big Team Battle and Invasion, though I also love Team/Super Slayer and Action Sack. As for map, Avalanche and Last Resort in Halo 3 were amazing, as is Timberland from Halo 1 PC/Reach.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: I really can't say I like Sword Base all that much due to all battles happening in one spot. My least favorite game type is King of the Hill, since I'm never able to stay in the hill for more than two seconds before getting blown up. As for least favorite playlist, that title goes to MLG since they don't believe in using most of the weapons in the game.

Preferred control scheme: Default from Reach.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): I'm always aggressively on the offensive, charging in and killing stuff (though in a smart way!). I also love to be the gunner in the Warthog with a great driver.

Favorite character: I felt really connected to Jorge, since his was a Spartan as well as a caring man. I found that special and was quite saddened when he sacrificed himself.

Favorite book: Can I choose more than one? Fall of Reach, First Strike, Ghosts of Onyx and Glasslands were all amazing.

Favorite Halo quote: Send me out... with a bang. -Sergeant Johnson

Get to know Hotrod192 here!