HaloChallenges.com - On My Six

HaloChallenges.com

From HC Redemption:

On My Six is the latest HaloChallenges Multiplayer challenge for Halo: Reach. Players are welcome to play any game type found in the Anniversary, Competitive and Community playlists of Reach's Matchmaking.

The challenge concept is simple, but will take some effort to successfully earn all of the objectives. Our On My Six Challenge has nine objectives, each of which is specific to a particular in-game medal. For each objective, players are required to rack up at least six (6) medals within a single game. While it is completely possible to earn enough of the required medals in a single game to claim multiple objective awards, players are certainly not expected to tackle all of these objectives at one time.

On My Six is set up in such a way that players can step away from their strutting the usual stuff on a favorite weapon or playing style and showing other players just how versatile, menacing, and destructive they can be around the battlefield. We can all appreciate those that master something in Halo; however, this challenge shifts the focus to recognizing and rewarding players that are able to demonstrate more of a Jack of all Trades type of quality.

HaloChallenges.com is proud to announce On My Six is live and ready to play!

HaloChallenges.com - On My Six