The E3 Prediction Thread!

Spitfire

So lets all predict what will be at E3. Just say one thing you think will be at E3 and something you want to be at E3!

So I think that there'll be something about Halo 4 Multiplayer at E3

I want the Xbox 720/8/whatever to be at E3 cause everyone should know that when Microsoft says they aren't going to reveal a console they sometimes still reveal it.

One thing i think: Information about Dead Space 3 Perhaps?

Something i want: Information on Diablo 3 DLC.

Oh yeah Diablo 3 dlc would be cool. I hope they release more information on the new gen consoles. There is obviously one in the making and they can't deny that. Also, i want to see if there's any trailer, art or more musical pieces from Halo 4 in E3.

I would for 343industries to show us a full game of team slayer I think that would be amazing. Another thing I'd like to see is game play of Medal of Honor Warfighter. I'd also like to get more information on the Skyrim Downloadable Content. Finally I want to see Bungie make an appearance with footage from their new game everyone knows its going to be amazing. But yeah E3 is going to be so great this year I cannot wait!

Should add a poll to the topic... the question should be "Who will win the company press conference?" and the options: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo.

Now, If Microsoft releases some info on the next gen console... then they have a chance, a good chance, to win.. along with Halo 4 and the other Xbox exclusives. Maybe even an upgrade to Kinect??? Who knows. This is E3! :D