Dont Quit :: Halo Reach Montage Trailer - Truly Exclusive

TrulyExclusive

The intro is pretty nice, i like the effect and the font, but i dont like those few sparks in the intro, they don't really fit in in my opinion. All other effects in the intro are good though.

The THF intro is pretty sweet, but i don't know how things work at THF, it's probably a pre-made intro by someone there instead of one you made, right?

That first clip is short and sweet, nothing too flashy so a good way to start off a montage before the actual montage begins.

The background during the "A Halo Reach Trailer" could've been chosen better, doesn't really look all that great. Same with the scene before where you used that background. Also, it's not a Halo Reach Trailer. The difference between Halo Reach Trailer and Halo Reach Montage Trailer may only be one word, but that one word sure has a lot of meaning and the difference between a Trailer for Reach and a Trailer for a Reach Montage couldn't be bigger.

On that "Starring" screen i waited for the name to blend in or something while the camera was moving sideways. Because i feel like by doing so, you kinda set it up to have the name blend in. That would've looked much better than what you did with the black background frame afterwards.

Jumping T-Bag, i've got nothing bad to say about that :P lol

The actual montage clips all could've used some more editing.

You did a floatover for one of the maps before clips of that map started, which was pretty cool. But for the 1st map, that floatover came somewhere between the gameplay clips. So for the 1st map that floatover should've been right at the beginning too. Once again maybe with a bit more editing.

That "Overkill" writing at 1:41 was terrible. No nice way to say that. The black color didn't stand out at all, the position at the bottom was badly chosen, it came and went way too fast. So yeah, pretty bad job on that one detail.

The 3rd map didn't get a floatover which is absolutely fine because there was only 1 clip of it anyways so a floatover for that would've been a bad idea. The half-screen effect was a nice idea. I think. But with all that flickering i didn't really recognize what was going on on the top half.

The end screen was alright too.

And the music was pretty good, i liked it.