I'm out of here..

Well.. at first I thought I'd like this place. That it would be my new forum home. And for a while, it was. But after a certain heated argument (which will not be discussed in this thread. by anyone), and learning what people really thought of me (even those I thought liked me. which really hurt, btw), it seems this isn't the place for me. So, I guess this is it. Cya guys. :bananachief:

• Like 1

Well.. at first I thought I'd like this place. That it would be my new forum home. And for a while, it was. But after a certain heated argument (which will not be discussed in this thread. by anyone), and learning what people really thought of me (even those I thought liked me. which really hurt, btw), it seems this isn't the place for me. So, I guess this is it. Cya guys. :bananachief:

Well I am sorry things didn't work out. I wasn't in the argument/chatbox therefore I cannot comment or speculate on the situation. However, I like you. You're witty and a nice, genuine person who deserves the best in life. I hope someday you can return here, once everything has blown over. Always know you are welcome here, by me. Take care in any future endeavours, friend.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee

• Like 1

After some comforting words from my real friends here, I've decided to give 343i.org another chance. Maybe I was a little hasty in my desicion.

Excellent. If you ever need to talk, you know where I am.

• Like 1

This isn't goodbye. You say that the people you thought liked you don't but you need think about how that person you fought with just said that to spite you. We all love you here and were all family. Families fight so this is just a bump in the road, so please stay.

• Like 2

After some comforting words from my real friends here, I've decided to give 343i.org another chance. Maybe I was a little hasty in my desicion.

I'm glad. I did not see the incident at all, and I hope that everything sorts out for the better. Everything will work out fine.. just hang in there.

• Like 1