Where's All My Maps?!?

jaymore012

The only time I play a DLC map is if I decide to play anniversary slayer. There needs to be a TU DLC playlist for everyone that bought the maps; including the anniversary maps. Beaver creek is like the best map ever! And it's rarely playable?!?! Does anyone feel like they wasted their money on DLC.

I kinda thought it was an obvious problem until I saw the June matchmaking update

The current DLC playlist has too many players and it's mostly big maps and objectives. It doesn't need to be retired. It can be moved to a new playlist under 'Community'. Along with my new suggested playlist which would be DLC TU Slayer with 8-10 players.

Maps: beaver creek, prisoner, hang em high, damnation, condemned, anchor 9, tempest, asylum, countdown, reflection, uncaged, boardwalk, pinnacle, and zealot.

Gametypes: TU slayer, TU slayer DMRs, and shotty snipers.

Voting Options: round 1

slot 1- dlc map slayer

slot 2- dlc map DMRs

slot 3- default map DMRs

slot 4- none

Voting Options: round 2

slot 1- dlc map slayer

slot 2- default map DMRs

slot 3- default map shotty snipers

Please make it happen 343i, and of course it doesn't need to be exactly like my idea.

pretty please with cherries, caramel, chocolate syrup, peanuts, a banana, reeses, and sprinkles on top :)