Halo Quick Tips #2: Weaponry I

PrometheanSigma

Halo Quick Tips is a fast and easy thread I'll make pretty commonly with easy tips to help you win a game. They aren't detailed or amazingly overdone and just simple enough to help you out. Inspired by Mr. Biggles "How to become a better Halo player."

Fast n' easy tips that'll guide you with weapons in the field.

1. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT! But this DMR is yours! DMRs are precision weapons great for headshotting and reducing one's armor. Their shots can go far (even though they aren't snipers) and don't take a major amount of practice to use. It is a default weapon in many games and can help you lots.

2. PINK EXPLOSIONS! Needlers and Needle Rifles are very helpful against infantry. Enough ammo fired into an enemy will cause a combine explosion killing the enemy instantly. Even more helpful is the needler needles will track enemies to a degree if fired close enough to the reticule.

3. KABOOM! Mentioned in my previous quick tips thread, heavy weapons are good for infantry and vehicles. One weapon that stands out here is a Spartan Laser. It is the only heavy weapon that can easily take down aircraft. It is also a good ground vehicle killer. A good infantry/tank killer is the rocket launcher.

BONUS TIP: Needle rifles can auto-fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo Quick Tips Menu: http://www.343indust...uick-tips-menu/

Weaponry II: (Plasma, Snipers, and Stunners): http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/9637-halo-quick-tips-3-weaponry-ii/