Halo 4 -Fall Damage?

Sikslik7

i dont like fall damage cuz i tend to do lot of moving between levels at fall damage makes me a sitting duck. in reach, i always jump form high places and dont loose a lot of shields because of the squating trick. if you squat right before you land it seems to absord the blow and i never loose full shields. i jump from the top of sword base all the time and i cant think of any time that ive died from it or any other map

IDEA!!!! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) larger falls could implement a "tuck and roll" kind of landing that the spartan uses to disperse some of the downward momentum in a different dirrection and thusly we no longer take fall damage but in a more realistic way! :D

• Like 2

Looking at the new gameplay for MLG, it does not look like there is fall damage, however, theymight have been using the squat falling trick as well.

I applaud you...... Spartan IVs (play off from Gladiator)

• 4 months later...

I was thinking for how slow your Spartans were in Reach and how low the jump height was, and how quickly sprint ran out and other armor ability did too. In halo 4 players should go faster, jump higher, and armor abilitys should last for longer durations. There is no bloom, no fall damage, and no health like how Reach had a health bar, Halo 4 just has shields, but it will be a bit more difficult for enemy targeting, I think these are all good ideas, to make it easier and more fun but not too easy, which is why they made it harder for enemy targeting, but that's just what I see in some clips and what I hear by opinionated predictions, I'm pretty sure once you grab onto the controller it'll feel more like the true halo people have missed and wanted, which I'm one of those people, because a Halo without master chief, just makes it less fun and less wanted.