Response to updates

Pengers

He wasn't insulting anyone. You simply took it the wrong way. And no one knows if that is him in that picture. Just like we have no idea if that is you in your picture. Maybe not. Could be. Probably the latter. I would suggest you calm down and forget and overlook all arguments in this thread to avoid a lock on this thread. Just let the conversation continue.

Come on dude, that guy was taking the piss and you know it, i took the piss in return but for some reason I'm a **** and he's not? I expressed my opinion politely, then when i heard your argument i respectfully agreed with it, and in return i got that guy being rude and you acting superior and condescending - it's very frustrating.

No, that's not me in my picture, your puny human mind wouldn't be able to comprehend my physical form.

OK This is some bulls***... You guys came in here and started a flame war... And then got mad and completely put the blame on the OP.

What the OP posted should not in any civilized society, be met with the hostility that you showed him.

Coming in here and saying that will not remedy the situation. I am fixing to remedy the situation, however.

Pengers, the way I read his post must have been different. To me he was just saying that you should not worry too much about it and wait for more details. Look deep into the words. To you, he must have been saying to get out and get a life, which is harsh. They BOTH seem to be hidden meanings within his post if you ask me now.

Now, I know for a fact I wasn't acting superior. I just said to ignore these flames and to continue with the discussion. I am an administrator of my own forum and I know these situations all too well. I was only trying to help the situation I wrongly and blindly helped spark.

Now, as I said before, we should just let this all die down and forget it.

Judging by how much of a ****** you look in your photo, you should probably stay inside and get less fresh air. Do nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing 'worth talking' to avoid subjecting unsuspecting members of the public to that god awful shirt and your embarrassing 'swag'.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/1d/3e/15/k-photo-album-kings-park.jpg#S18693653

Y

Pengers, the way I read his post must have been different. To me he was just saying that you should not worry too much about it and wait for more details.

Thank you for the clarification.

Coming in here and saying that will not remedy the situation. I am fixing to remedy the situation, however.

Pengers, the way I read his post must have been different. To me he was just saying that you should not worry too much about it and wait for more details. Look deep into the words. To you, he must have been saying to get out and get a life, which is harsh. They BOTH seem to be hidden meanings within his post if you ask me now.

Now, I know for a fact I wasn't acting superior. I just said to ignore these flames and to continue with the discussion. I am an administrator of my own forum and I know these situations all too well. I was only trying to help the situation I wrongly and blindly helped spark.

Now, as I said before, we should just let this all die down and forget it.

I concede. I think this thread has run its course now anyway, i won't continue to post in it.