Frank O'Connor Teases "Interesting" Monday

Halo 4 Franchise Development Director, Frank O'Connor (Stinkles) has been his usual teasing self on NeoGaf overnight. Responding to a post about playing through all the Halo games, he said:

FRank1.PNG

Oh my!

It's worth pointing out that he isn't just referring to Halo 4 being shown at the Microsoft E3 press conference here, he's talked about that in fairly straight terms for the past week or so, this is something more, something unexpected.

Take the jump for more.

<a href="

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g90qivCFmJE/T8nIww_qyfI/AAAAAAAAB-0/h0a0JyiXxbM/s1600/Frank2.PNG" imageanchor="1" style="margin-right: 1em; margin-left: 1em;">Frank2.PNG

Misdirection or is this genuinely something that will only affect a sub-section of the community? I'd go for the former.

The immediate thought

among

many on NeoGaf was that the private beta that's been running for the last couple of weeks would be made public, Frankie shot that down:

FRnak3.PNG

So it's not the beta, which I'd think probably rules out a demo too..

The original post was about playing through the old Halo games.. so maybe a Halo 2 HD Remix on Xbox Live Arcade? It might go some way to explain registering HaloRemix.com earlier in the week.

• Like 1